7 Great Tips for Your Facebook Business Paqes
By now most small businesses have gotten the news that if you want any significant amount of social media traffic coming to your site then you pretty much have to have a Facebook business page. However it’s simply not good enough to put up a page and quietly wait for the Facebook hordes to descend.
You’ll have to actually make this a marketing channel in order to see the best results, and the best part about it is that it can and often does pay off handsomely. To help you we’ve honed in on 7 tips for helping to maximize your Facebook business page.
7 Tips for better Facebook business page results
- Check out the new Call to action feature – Facebook now gives you the ability to insert a call to action into your posts. They include “Shop Now,” “Sign Up,” “Book Now,” “Contact Us,” “Use App,” “Play Game” and “Watch Video.”
- Schedule posts ahead of time – You have the capability schedule posts in advance either on the Facebook interface or by using a third party tool like Hootsuite. This can free you up, and still let you make the occasional random post when you want.
- Give the people what they want – Look in the Posts section of your settings and under post types you’ll see the types of posts that your audience is craving. You might be surprised at what it shows there!
- Post consistently – If you’re not posting at least once a day in your business, you’re not doing enough. This helps you stay in touch with your audience, and is particularly helpful if customer service issues arise there!
- Engage socially as your page – Make sure you Like, Share and comment as your page to help build fans, gain authority and possibly find new people to either work with or for.
- Share news and views – Whenever your business is given attention, your Facebook page is a perfect spot for sharing this.
- Drop links to your site and other web properties – Your Facebook business page is a perfect vehicle to use to send visitors to your web pages, videos and salespages.
Making your Facebook business page work for you isn’t hard, but does require some effort. The payoff can be so worth it though.